How To Apply
Duly complete and sign TMIS Enrolment Form and attach all necessary supporting documentsas listed below:
(a) Basic Documents are required for all applicants:
- TMIS Application form (Duly completed and signed)
TMIS Application/ Administrative Fee (non-refundable) :
- Application Fee: S$481.50 (inclusive of 7% GST) payable application
- Applicant's travel document pages showing full particulars and travel document's date of expiry (Photocopy)
- Applicant's Birth Certificate (Photocopy)
- Applicant's highest Educational Certificates and transcripts (certified or notarized copy)
- Applicant's Employment Letters if applicable (photocopy)
- Applicant's parents (both) identity card and employment letters (photocopy)
- 2 recent passport sized photographs of applicant
(b) The following Additional Documents are required to be submitted if:
(I) Applicant is a national from the visa required countries*
Documentary proof of financial ability for at least six month (advisable to be USD 20, 000) in the form of bank statements / fixed deposit accounts / savings (photocopy).
*Foreigners holding travel documents issued by the following countries will require a visa to enter Singapore.Country List
In addition, visitors holding Hong Kong Document of Identity, Macau Special Administrative Region (MSAR) Travel Permit, Palestinian Authority Passport, Refugee Travel Document issued by the Middle-East countries and Temporary Passport issued by United Arab Emirates will also require a visa to enter Singapore.
(II) One of the applicant's parent/ step-parent is a Singapore Citizen/ Singapore Permanent Resident:
- Parent/Step-parent's Marriage Certificate/Divorce Certificate and applicant's Custody Paper (photocopy).
- Parent/Step-parent's highest educational certificate (certified or notarized copy).
- Parent/Step-parent's letter of employment (letter should state date of commencement, designation, and salary per month) or Business Application Certificate (Instant Computer Printout) if parent/step-parent is self-employed. These documents should not be issued more than 1 month ago.
- Parent/Step-parent's monthly CPF contribution statement for the past 12 months.
- Parent /Step-parent's Income Tax-Assessment Notices for the past 3 years (photocopy).
(III) Applicant's Spouse is a Singapore Citizen/ Singapore Permanent Resident:
- Spouse's Official Marriage Certificate / Divorce Certificate (photocopy).
- Spouse's highest educational certificate (certified or notarized copy).
- Spouse's letter of employment (letter should state date of commencement, designation, and Salary per month) or Business Application Certificate (Instant Computer Printout) if spouse is self-employed. These documents should not be issued more than 1 month ago.
- Spouse's monthly CPF statement for the last 12 months.
- Spouse's Income Tax Assessment Notices for the last 3 years (photocopy).
Please ensure that the enrolment forms and all the necessary documents have been completed / furnished. Official translation of the documents is required if they are not in the English language. Incomplete applications will not be processed. Successful applicants must produce all the original copies of their supporting documents for verification when collecting the Student Pass.
All applications with full document and application fee of S$481.50 (inclusive of 7% GST) should reach TMIS at least 6 weeks before the course commencement date.
Once you have been accepted to TMIS, you will receive a Letter of Acceptance.
Please note that the processing the student pass will take about 3 to 4 weeks.
Upon approval of your student pass, you will receive a Letter of Confirmation and ICA approval letter.