WSQ Develop Service Operations (SFw) CRS-Q-0039392-RET
On completion of this unit, participants would have learnt the knowledge and application skills to develop a service operations plan in order to deliver service excellence. This involves developing a service operations plan which is in line with a customer-focused strategy, communicating the service operations plan to the team, evaluating the service operations performance and implementing corrective action for improvement.
Mode of Instruction
This 16-hour workshop uses:
- Mini lectures - to succinctly explain the concepts and theories
- Interactive activities - Group discussions on knowledge and procedural process.
- Group and individual exercises for practical activities including role-plays.
- Independent learning sessions to practice skills and evaluate own progress based on case-studies and games.
- Mutual sharing and feedback on performance through all formal and informal learning activities and games.
Trainer-Student Ratio - 1:20
Upon successful completion of the course and passing all assessments, participant will be awarded with a Statement of Attainment (SOA) by SSG.
The main target audience are service staff from various service industry sectors. The job role(s)/occupations that this unit would be relevant to may include:
Supervisory or Managerial position in the Service industry
Learners are assumed to:
- Have an understanding of the organisation’s product and service offering
- Have an understanding of the organisation’s structure, standard operating procedures and guidelines on customer service
- ES WSQ WPL level 6 and above or
- Preferably 1 GCE ‘O’ Level pass or Equivalent
Self Sponsored for SC / PR ≥ 21 years above
Self Sponsored for SC ≥ 40 years above only
Company Sponsor for Non-SMEs and SMEs
Course Fee Subsidy of up to **90% and **Absentee Payroll Funding for Singaporeans and Permanent Residents Employees
**Subjected to SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) Terms and Conditions.
Click here to view the terms & conditions for SSG Funding.